Summer is great time to experience rowing on Fort Loudoun Lake, East Tennessee Rowing conducts multiple summer youth programs which are an excellent opportunity for rowers who wish to learn to row, maintain, or take their rowing to the next level during the summer months. All summer sessions are open to male and female athletes, led by our certified coaching cadre with decades of experience developing athletes. At ETRowing we are serious about preparing athletes for the next level through athletic progression, character development, leadership and overall personal evolution. Join us in on our summer rowing and discover the benefits of the greatest sport in the world—rowing!
Novice Summer Camp | Development Team | Strength & Conditioning | High Performance
- WHERE: Fort Loudoun Lake Boathouse, 3452 Louisville Road, Louisville [BOATHOUSE]
- WHAT TO BRING: Athletes bring a learning attitude and wear athletic shorts (7” inseam recommended), t-shirts (nothing too baggy), and running shoes. It is also a great idea to bring sunscreen, towel, hat, water bottle, and snacks if needed.
- Athletes should watch the USRowing Safety Video prior to session
- ETRowing’s summer on the water development program for youth rowers to develop their knowledge and fundamentals of sweep rowing goals on the water.
- For experienced rowers (ages 12-19) with at least one season of experience or completion of novice camp.
- On-line registration is available on the club’s website; walk-up registration is available if seats go unfilled.
- Seasonal Pricing
- June 05-July 20, 2017
- Monday – Friday
- 6:00 A.M. – 8:00 A.M. – Water
- 10:00 A.M. –12:00 P.M. – Water
- 2:00 P.M. – 4:00 P.M. – Strength and Conditioning
- A full season worth of training packed into an intense five-week summer competitive experience designed to mirroring a Division 1 collegiate program.
- Focusing on seven unique training disciplines: strength/conditioning; mental conditioning; nutrition; race preparation; ergometer performance; athletic body management and boat moving skills .
- This program is open to experienced rowers, born 1999 OR later, with at least one season of experience. Athletes who cannot attend all sessions but wish to attend a partial session should look at our Summer Development Program.
- Seasonal Pricing
USROWING CLUB NATIONALS
ETRowing plans to compete at the USRowing Club Nationals in Bethel, OH, departing July 10th and return late on July 16th. Crews will compete in the U19 and U17 events and for those eligible, attend the USRowing College Fair with 60+ college coaches in attendance. Regatta fees are contingent on participation. Travel Fee will include gear, regatta expenses, transportation, and accommodations for Ohio.