Board of Directors and Officers
|President: ||Dr. Roger Hubbard|
|Vice President: || |
|Treasure: || |
|Secretary: ||Dr. Liz Hubbard|
| ||Clint Allison|
| ||Alice Basler|
| ||Jill DiBiasse|
| ||Cindy Sanderfur|
| ||Brad Peters|
| ||Kahren White|
| || |
East Tennesee Rowing Organization (ETRO or ETRowing) has drawn from the best practices in nonprofit governance systems to develop a model for the governance of our private club that provides for:
- (1) an efficient flow of authority from the club members to, the board members, to the executive director and staff; and
- (2) a simple method for tracking accountability from the staff back to the board members then to the club members. The club governance model is designed to:
- - Clarify roles of key participants in the governance process. (club members; board members; officers; committees; executive director).
- - Document policies from members to the Board (via bylaws) and from the Board to the executive director (via the board policies manual), and from the executive director to the staff (via the operating procedures).
- - Keep the board focused mainly on strategic issues and leave the operational issues and decisions to the executive director.
- - Reduce the discontinuity that can occur after elections of new board members and officers.
- - Ensure that authority follows responsibility and that accountability is accurately and fairly tracked.
- - Provide "structure with flexibility" to preserve the culture and community atmosphere while improving the efficiency of club governance and operations.
- • ETRO Mission & Vision Statement
- • ETRO Bylaws
- • ETRO Board of Directors
- • ETRO Operations Procedures
- Participant Handbook
- Risk and Safety Manual
- Coaching/Staff Documents
- Certifications- SafeSport-Safety-Coaching-Vision Statements
- Coaching Pay scale outline
- Professional Coaches Evaluation
- US Rowing Continuing Education Requirements
- Article on Attributes of Making a Great Coach
- Program Participant Survey
- Sample Staff Meeting agenda
- • Miscellaneous Forms:
- ETRO Participant Skill Assessment
- ETRO Practical Rowing Safety Exam
- ETRO Sculling Proficiency Assessment
- ETRO Incident Report
- ETRO Athlete Scholarship Form
- Carpool Release
- Boat Maintenance Reporting
- Boat Sign In/out & Log Book sheet
- Incident Report
- Parent Boosters –Letter- Roles & Opportunities
- Registration & Facilities Fee Description
- Marketing Brochure
- ETRO Gear Order Form
- Log Book – Equipment Sign-out
- Registration- Club Ready Waiver
- ETRO General Release Form
- Release of Liability, Media Release, Consent To Participate
- ALL PARTICPANTS must complete this form.
- Youth Registration Packet and Forms
- Adult/Masters Registration Packet and Forms