East Tennessee Rowing's Mission:
• Establish traditions of rowing in Blount and Knox Counties that everyone can row and strive for excellence on the water.
• Provide the opportunity to the people in foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains the highest quality rowing, fitness and social experience a club can provide with no exceptions.
• Manage programs, equipment, facilities, and coaching to eliminate the barriers of community participation.
• Build an inclusive environment, fostering personal growth, and promoting a spirit of sportsmanship.
• Offer programs regardless of experience level, realizing that ALL rowers can be formidable athletes and competitors.
• Promote foster physical activity, health, leadership, and community engagement.
• Support programs that advance fitness through rowing to individuals who might otherwise not have such opportunities.
• Deliver a safe, supportive, and friendly environment where all members and guests feel at home.
• Re-invest in the club and offer a first-rate destination for all.